Caixin China Biz Roundup: Ban on Eating Wild Animals Leaves Bitter Aftertaste for Former Traders
In today’s episode: Wildlife traders struggle to transition to new industries following China’s crackdown on eating exotic animals; Cathay Pacific Airways' stock jumps the most in 12 years but the airline still sees turbulence ahead; and what American regulators can and cannot inspect when it comes to Chinese companies listed in the U.S.
- 1In Depth: Experimental International Reactor Powers China’s Dreams of Limitless Energy
- 2In Depth: Will Huawei Become China’s Tesla Challenger?
- 3China Developer Evergrande Denies It’s Seeking Government Support
- 4China Expands Access to Qualified Foreign Investment Programs
- 5Neglected Rural Areas to Get Bigger Share of China’s Land Sales Windfall
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas