Aug 13, 2020 07:25 PMPODCAST
Caixin China Biz Roundup: Ban on Eating Wild Animals Leaves Bitter Aftertaste for Former Traders
In today’s episode: Wildlife traders struggle to transition to new industries following China’s crackdown on eating exotic animals; Cathay Pacific Airways' stock jumps the most in 12 years but the airline still sees turbulence ahead; and what American regulators can and cannot inspect when it comes to Chinese companies listed in the U.S.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1In Depth: Solving China’s Soaring Youth Unemployment
- 2Fugitive Billionaire Guo Wengui Arrested in New York
- 3China Strengthens Communist Party Oversight of Financial Sector
- 4Regulators Tighten Grip on China’s $2.9 Trillion Private Fund Industry
- 5LONGi Green Energy to Build $600 Million Solar Panel Plant in U.S.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas