Join DECODE Innovation Conference with Caixin Global This Weekend!
Organised by DECODE.build, Decode Innovation Conference is the largest tech entrepreneurship and innovation conference co-hosted by UC Berkeley and Stanford University students and alumni, for ambitious creators and builders to connect, collaborate, and co-create with one another globally. This year, DECODE has announced “Decode Innovation, Build the Future” as the theme, with the conference being held virtually across two days, on Sat, Oct 24th and Sun, Oct 25th at 5PM-9PM PST.
For more details on attending the conference, visit DECODE Eventbrite
Featured speakers and topics include:
DECODE has roots in Silicon Valley since 2008 and is a global community of ambitious creators and builders passionate about innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship. Over the past 5 years, DECODE has hosted 5,000+ audiences from around the world every year at their events, with notable speakers including Eric Yuan (Founder & CEO of Zoom), Matt Jacobson (Facebook Employee #8), Steve Jurvetson (Board member of Tesla and SpaceX), Michael Seibel (CEO of Y Combinator) and Astro Teller (CEO of Google X) among others.
• Shinect (Share + Inspire + Connect) is a non-profit community based in Silicon Valley with 5,000+ engineers (from Airbnb, Amazon and Google among others) passionate about entrepreneurship
• Alumni have (co-)founded a dozen of unicorns (start-ups valued over $1 billion) that have scaled globally, including Databricks and Rokid among others
• Past notable partners include Bloomberg, CNBC, Forbes, IEEE, World Economic Forum and Y Combinator etc
• Early stage venture fund based in Silicon Valley focused on enterprise / SaaS (formerly Agile VC)
• Portfolio companies include those acquired by Goldman Sachs, Ford, Caterpillar, Binance and Dialpad
• Investments currently provide software and services for Amazon, Apple, Google, Mercedes-Benz, NASA and Unilever among others, many of which we helped grow and scale into Europe and Asia