Paris Peace Forum 2020: Participate online for a unique immersive experience
The Paris Peace Forum goes fully digital
Third edition of the Paris Peace Forum: a new digital experience
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic’s resurgence, the third edition of the Paris Peace Forum will be held in digital format. A unique platform, specifically designed to replicate the physical experience and enable a full event to be held in times of pandemic, will allow more than 10,000 participants to take part in the 2020 edition of the Forum.
The only remaining physical session will see several heads of state and international organization gather around President Emmanuel Macron to work on a collective response to Covid-19. This key meeting will also be broadcast on the Forum’s platform:
“While the initial plan was designed to strictly comply with health regulations and restrictions, we have chosen a zero risk approach to avoid any potential contamination. As a result, no guests, speakers, journalists or members of the public will be present at la Grande Halle de La Villette.
This year’s Forum is devoted to the response to the crisis and the principles that should govern the post-Covid international order. It also focuses on projects and initiatives from around the world aimed at providing immediate responses to the Covid-19 pandemic, improving our medium-term resilience, and rebuilding a more sustainable world.
In a context that calls for more international coordination than ever before, it is necessary to maintain this year’s sole opportunity for high-level meetings and exchanges between actors in global governance on the most critical issues of the moment.”
Justin Vaïsse, General Director of the Paris Peace Forum
Bounce back to a better planet at this first-of-its-kind event
From the 11 to 13 of November 2020, the third edition of the Paris Peace Forum will gather the international community to bounce back better from the COVID-19 pandemic. All actors of global governance are invited to participate in this unprecedented event on the exclusive digital plateform.
Connect to this historical occasion as we construct the post Covid-19 world
All registered participants will be able to take part in a historical moment alongside French President Emmanuel Macron, Dr. Tedros Ghebreyesus of the WHO, Kristalina Georgieva of the IMF, former US Secretary of State John Kerry, and many more!
Join us from the comfort of your home!
Participating online in this third edition gives you exclusive access to every aspect of the event and to the personalities that will participate. The specially developed digital platform offers participants from all corners of the globe the same opportunities for networking and exchange that have made the Forum a success these past two years.
Far more than a video stream: a full interactive experience
From the comfort of their own homes, online participants will be fully immersed, with a direct connection to interact with all that is happening in the Forum. Join us online not only to navigate the rich debate program and interact with high level personalities, but also to access dynamic networking tools, explore 100 initiatives to respond to today’s greatest challenges in the Space for Solutions and more!
The digital platform allows online participants to:
- Connect with other participants via dynamic networking tools able to algorithmically match you with other like-minded actors of global governance.
- Exchange on topics important to you with other participants via dynamic live chat & video tools.
- Discover 100 #SolutionsforPeace in the Space for Solutions, watch each project’s pitch and connect with the project leaders.
- Explore each and every panel on the rich agenda of debate sessions, both live and replay.
- Share your ideas and interact directly with panel speakers via Question & Answer tools and audience polling.
- Create your own personalized agenda with debate sessions, pitches and networking meetings so you don’t miss a single moment.
- Learn about topics of interest by participating in online workshops hosted by the Forum’s partners.Join us at this first-of-its-kind event. Request an online invitation today.