Nov 10, 2020 06:26 PMPODCAST
Caixin China Biz Roundup: Apple Hit By New Worker Abuse Scandal
In today’s episode: U.S. tech titan says one of its iPhone assembly contractors in China comitted labor violations; online microlending sector set for shakeout as only four firms likely to meet new regulatory requirements; and investors are betting big on Chinese electric-car makers
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s Consumers Are Flush With Cash, So Why Does the Recovery Have the Wobbles?
- 2CATL Shares Nosedive Amid Speculation on Weakened Tesla Tie
- 3In Depth: U.S. Tensions Could Sap Chinese EV-Battery Makers’ Global Ambitions
- 4In Depth: The March of Chinese Robots Into Domestic Factories
- 5In Depth: Where Are Chinese Consumers Willing to Spend?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas