Caixin China Biz Roundup: Following Customer’s Death, How Has Lalamove Cleaned Up Its Act?
In today’s episode: In today’s episode: A Caixin investigation finds that little has changed since the logistics firm promised to improve user safety and driver screening; what policy proposals are attendees to the Two Sessions making?; and ByteDance is reportedly working on its own version of the highly popular audio chat app, Clubhouse
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: The Vision of Singapore’s Next Prime Minister
- 2In Depth: What’s in Store for Yuan Internationalization in 2023?
- 3China Shivers Through Freezing Lunar New Year as Temperature Records Tumble
- 4Weekend Long Read: What Jack Ma Taught Me in 1999
- 5U.S. Seeks ‘Guardrails’ in China Talks to Avoid Conflict, State Department Says
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas