Caixin China Biz Roundup: Geopolitical Strains Give EU Firms the Jitters
China-based European companies say that Beijing-Brussels tensions are ‘politicizing’ business; troubled Sichuan Trust’s boss gets detained; and telecoms and cyber regulators call for greater government support for blockchain
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Chinese Investors Borrow the Most in 6 Years as Market Surges
- 2Exclusive: China Oceanwide’s IDG Sale May Net as Much as $600 Million
- 3Cover Story: Guangzhou’s Battle Against a Potent Virus Variant
- 4China Moves to Take Collection of Land Sales Income Out of Local Government Hands
- 5PBOC Considers First Applications for New Financial Holding Company License
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas