Caixin China Biz Roundup: China’s Anti-Foreign Sanctions Law
New legislation offers legal basis for countermeasures; the country’s challenges with recycling electric car batteries; and Qinghai province cracks down on crypto mining
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How China Stumbled Into a Giant Energy Shortage
- 2Tech Insider: Xiaomi Bulks Up, Huawei Sprawls
- 3Northeastern City Tries to Warm Up Quickly Cooling Property Market
- 4Baoneng Auto Unit Defaults on $434 Million Trust Loan
- 5Shenzhen Becomes First Chinese Mainland City to Sell Offshore Bonds to Foreign Investors
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas