Caixin China Biz Roundup: Influencer Accuses Billionaire Heir of Harassment
Internet celebrity alleges that Wanda tycoon’s son turned up at her home uninvited and sent her threatening text messages; British footwear giant behind Dr. Martens boots takes fast fashion app Shein to court for copyright infringement; and China launches its first manned mission to its new space station
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How China Stumbled Into a Giant Energy Shortage
- 2What’s Off-Limits in China’s Newly Revised ‘Negative List’ for Investment
- 3Tech Insider: Xiaomi Bulks Up, Huawei Sprawls
- 4Northeastern City Tries to Warm Up Quickly Cooling Property Market
- 5Baoneng Auto Unit Defaults on $434 Million Trust Loan
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas