Caixin China Biz Roundup: China Gets Tough on Text Message Spam
The likes of Alibaba and JD.com have been ordered to cut down on sending unsolicited texts to promote their businesses; Chinese sailors have become a hot commodity on the high seas; and ByteDance’s 2020 revenue more than doubles
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: Hong Kong’s Strategy to Break Cayman Islands’ Stranglehold on Offshore Funds
- 2In Depth: Why Chinese Developers’ Offshore Bonds Are So Cheap
- 3Ericsson Rethinks China Market Strategy as Revenue Dives
- 4Full Text: Xi Jinping's Speech on Boosting Common Prosperity
- 5In Depth: The Volatile Cocktail Stirring Up China’s ‘Baijiu’ Market
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas