Caixin China Biz Roundup: Yet Another Chinese Province to Ban Crypto Mining
Sichuan takes aim at crypto; critics slam 985 dating platforms for educational discrimination; and Canberra turns to the WTO after China slaps tariffs on Australian wine
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How China’s Housing Market Landed in the Deep Freeze
- 2Exclusive: Alibaba Set to Launch Its Own Cloud Server Chip
- 3Update: China’s GDP Growth Slows to 4.9% Amid Power Crunch, Real Estate Woes
- 4Ericsson Rethinks China Market Strategy as Revenue Dives
- 5In Depth: Hong Kong’s Strategy to Break Cayman Islands’ Stranglehold on Offshore Funds
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas