Caixin China Biz Roundup: Yet Another Chinese Province to Ban Crypto Mining
Sichuan takes aim at crypto; critics slam 985 dating platforms for educational discrimination; and Canberra turns to the WTO after China slaps tariffs on Australian wine
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: The Vision of Singapore’s Next Prime Minister
- 2In Depth: What’s in Store for Yuan Internationalization in 2023?
- 3Weekend Long Read: What Jack Ma Taught Me in 1999
- 4China Shivers Through Freezing Lunar New Year as Temperature Records Tumble
- 5U.S. Seeks ‘Guardrails’ in China Talks to Avoid Conflict, State Department Says
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas