Caixin China Biz Roundup: The Chinese Brands Going Global
New report says more of the Asian nation’s biggest firms are gaining an international reputation for innovation and quality; the latest on a corruption scandal rocking the country’s top policy lender; and flights are grounded in Shenzhen after the discovery of new Covid cases
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: China Lines Up Yet More Aid for the Property Sector, But Will It Be Enough? (Part 1）
- 2Cover Story: China’s Housing Recovery Will Require Rebooting the Economy (Part 3)
- 3Cover Story: China’s Share Markets Back on the Fundraising Menu for Ailing Developers (Part 2)
- 4In Depth: U.S. Audit Row Dims Big Accounting’s Prospects in China
- 5China Targets Seniors in Renewed Covid Vaccination Drive
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas