Caixin China Biz Roundup: The Chinese Brands Going Global
New report says more of the Asian nation’s biggest firms are gaining an international reputation for innovation and quality; the latest on a corruption scandal rocking the country’s top policy lender; and flights are grounded in Shenzhen after the discovery of new Covid cases
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: China’s Race to Provide for Its Aging Population
- 2Weekend Long Read: The Free Market Isn’t to Blame for Shanghai’s Lockdown Woes
- 3Exclusive: China’s Corruption Cops Launch Probe Into Former Central Bank Official and His Wife
- 4Update: Shanghai Lays Out Plan to End Lockdown and Reopen Business by June
- 5Chart of the Day: China’s Record-Breaking Unemployment Rates Amid Covid Lockdowns
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas