Caixin China Biz Roundup: Crypto Miners Leave China as Crackdown Intensifies
Miners head abroad amid rising uncertainty; after 26 years, Apple Daily issues final edition; and Swedish court upholds Huawei 5G ban
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Opinion: The Who, What and Why of China’s Regulatory Campaign
- 2Education Companies Knew Sweeping Rules Were in the Pipeline
- 3Cover Story: How Historic Rainfall Overwhelmed Zhengzhou
- 4Meituan Shares Plunge 14% as New Regulations Threaten Higher Costs
- 5In Depth: The Fall of China’s Last Bitcoin Mining Haven
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas