Caixin China Biz Roundup: Sinovac Covid Vaccine Safe for Children, Study Says
A new study published in The Lancet says the Chinese-developed jab is safe to use on minors as young as 3; regulator calls for Didi’s app to be removed from domestic app stores amid data security concerns; and Morgan Stanley downgrades the country’s real estate sector
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How China’s Housing Market Landed in the Deep Freeze
- 2Exclusive: Alibaba Set to Launch Its Own Cloud Server Chip
- 3Update: China’s GDP Growth Slows to 4.9% Amid Power Crunch, Real Estate Woes
- 4China Clears Foreign Investors to Trade More Onshore Derivatives
- 5 China Presses U.S. to End Official Dealings With Taiwan
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas