Caixin China Biz Roundup: China Hits Out at U.S. over Student Visas
Foreign ministry urges the U.S. to ‘correct mistakes’ after state media reported Chinese visa applicants were denied travel documents; Bitcoin price tumbles after authorities shut down an enterprise suspected of providing software services for crypto trading; and Didi shares nosedive as China ramps up scrutiny of foreign-traded companies
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1China’s Covid Cases Hit Record For Third Straight Day as Lockdown Fatigue Grows
- 2Cover Story: China Lines Up Yet More Aid for the Property Sector, But Will It Be Enough? (Part 1）
- 3Weekend Long Read: What Chinese Seniors Have to Say About Vaccination
- 4In Depth: Why Saltwater Is Getting Into Shanghai’s Drinking Supply
- 5Cover Story: China’s Share Markets Back on the Fundraising Menu for Ailing Developers (Part 2)
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas