Caixin China Biz Roundup: Smaller Cities Relax ‘Hukou’ Rules to Attract the Young and Talented
Nanjing, Suzhou and other cities in the Yangtze River Delta announce striking policy changes related to household registration; controversial chatbot business Xiaoice gains unicorn status after its latest funding round; and Beijing pledges more support for trade despite June exports soaring
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: China Lines Up Yet More Aid for the Property Sector, But Will It Be Enough? (Part 1）
- 2Cover Story: China’s Share Markets Back on the Fundraising Menu for Ailing Developers (Part 2)
- 3Cover Story: China’s Housing Recovery Will Require Rebooting the Economy (Part 3)
- 4China Steps Up Timetable for Senior Vaccinations as Covid Cases Surge
- 5Guangzhou Spares Home-Bound From Mass Covid Testing
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas