Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: China Gets Tough on Tech Titans
Plus, Huawei CFO is denied a request to admit bank records as evidence in extradition case; Tencent adopts a facial recognition system to curb minors’ late-night gaming binges; and Meituan plans to trial food deliveries by drones
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How China’s Housing Market Landed in the Deep Freeze
- 2Exclusive: Alibaba Set to Launch Its Own Cloud Server Chip
- 3Update: China’s GDP Growth Slows to 4.9% Amid Power Crunch, Real Estate Woes
- 4In Depth: Hong Kong’s Strategy to Break Cayman Islands’ Stranglehold on Offshore Funds
- 5Ericsson Rethinks China Market Strategy as Revenue Dives
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas