Caixin China Biz Roundup: Is China Getting a Booster from Fosun-BioNTech?
Sources say Beijing plans to use the mRNA Covid jab as a booster shot for people inoculated with inactivated-virus forms of vaccines; China prepares to launch its first nationwide carbon trading market; and Lenovo retains its crown as the world’s largest seller of PCs
Correction: In the episode, BioNTech is referred to as a Chinese company. BioNTech is actually a German company.
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How China’s Housing Market Landed in the Deep Freeze
- 2Tech Insider: Xiaomi Bulks Up, Huawei Sprawls
- 3Baoneng Auto Unit Defaults on $434 Million Trust Loan
- 4Shenzhen Becomes First Chinese Mainland City to Sell Offshore Bonds to Foreign Investors
- 5Six Things to Know About China’s ‘Southbound Bond Connect’ Program
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas