Caixin China Biz Roundup: Is China Getting a Booster from Fosun-BioNTech?
Sources say Beijing plans to use the mRNA Covid jab as a booster shot for people inoculated with inactivated-virus forms of vaccines; China prepares to launch its first nationwide carbon trading market; and Lenovo retains its crown as the world’s largest seller of PCs
Correction: In the episode, BioNTech is referred to as a Chinese company. BioNTech is actually a German company.
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Opinion: The Who, What and Why of China’s Regulatory Campaign
- 2In Depth: The Fall of China’s Last Bitcoin Mining Haven
- 3Update: China Stocks Retreat in Wake of Regulatory Crackdown
- 4Third Dose of Sinovac’s Covid-19 Vaccine Shows Booster Effect, Study Shows
- 5In Depth: China’s Generation Z Inspires Homegrown Beverage-Makers to Take On Coca-Cola
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas