China Stories: How SoftBank’s $11 Billion Bet on Didi Turned Sour
Ride-hailing giant’s rush to raise funds in a U.S. IPO may have been driven by pressure from investors eager to cash out some of their $35 billion of equity
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How China’s Housing Market Landed in the Deep Freeze
- 2Exclusive: Alibaba Set to Launch Its Own Cloud Server Chip
- 3Update: China’s GDP Growth Slows to 4.9% Amid Power Crunch, Real Estate Woes
- 4China Clears Foreign Investors to Trade More Onshore Derivatives
- 5 China Presses U.S. to End Official Dealings With Taiwan
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas