Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: China’s First National Carbon Trading Market
Plus, the country’s biggest airline will test a Covid-19 vaccine ‘passport’ in the form of a mobile app; EHang drone wins approval for firefighting; and Beyond Meat launches an online store on JD.com
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: Why Chinese Developers’ Offshore Bonds Are So Cheap
- 2In Depth: Hong Kong’s Strategy to Break Cayman Islands’ Stranglehold on Offshore Funds
- 3Ericsson Rethinks China Market Strategy as Revenue Dives
- 4China’s Top Planner Seeks to Stamp Out Coal Producer Profiteering
- 5Shenzhen Gives Huawei Sweet Deal on Plot of Industrial Land
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas