Caixin China Biz Roundup: China Tackles Its ‘Too-Big-To-Fail’ Problem
Behind the country’s latest plan to deal with collapsed financial institutions; celebrity scandal reignites debate on #MeToo movement; and severe flooding claims 12 lives in Central China
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How Evergrande Could Turn Into ‘China’s Lehman Brothers’
- 2In Depth: China Tries to Calm Skittish Investors Amid ‘Regulatory Storm’
- 3Evergrande Chairman Quits as Director of Luxury Hong Kong Property Firm
- 4Huarong Puts $58.8 Billion of Bad Assets Up for Sale
- 5Samsung Workers Protest Shutdown of Ningbo Shipyard
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas