Caixin China Biz Roundup: China Refuses WHO’s Call for Second Covid Probe
Beijing rejects the global health body's plan to reinvestigate virus lab leak theory; how China’s clampdown on foreign-listed data-heavy companies could benefit Hong Kong; and Sino-U.S. goods trade thrives
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: The Never-Ending Battle to Curb China’s Hidden Debt
- 2Cover Story: The Rapid Fall of China’s Most Famous Corporate Raider
- 3New Covid Cluster in East China Elementary School Linked to Returnee From Singapore
- 4Weekend Long Read: What Does China’s Consumption Slowdown Mean for the Economy?
- 5Evergrande Offers Retail Investors Three Payment Options
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas