Caixin China Biz Roundup: China Refuses WHO’s Call for Second Covid Probe
Beijing rejects the global health body's plan to reinvestigate virus lab leak theory; how China’s clampdown on foreign-listed data-heavy companies could benefit Hong Kong; and Sino-U.S. goods trade thrives
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Exclusive: China’s Corruption Cops Launch Probe Into Former Central Bank Official and His Wife
- 2Chinese President Xi Jinping Pledges to Open Door Wider to World
- 3In Depth: PBOC Isn’t Done With Fintech as Ethics Governance Regulations Loom
- 4China Eases Covid-19 Test Rules for Air Travelers From More Countries
- 5Shanghai Speeds Up Customs Clearance of Covid Vaccines and Materials
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas