Caixin China Biz Roundup: How Zhengzhou’s Floods Turned Tragic
Despite participating in a ‘sponge city’ program, Zhengzhou was overwhelmed by extreme weather; is school out for education firms?; and Beijing urges the U.S. to lift sanctions, visa restrictions on Chinese nationals
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s ‘Zero-Covid’ Looks Done. So, What to Expect Next?
- 2Analysis: Guangzhou Becomes Test Case for Coexistence With Covid in China
- 3Beijing City Government Denies Rumors That Covid Controls Set to be Scrapped
- 4China Eases Quarantine Rules, Lifts Travel Test Requirements in Covid Policy Overhaul
- 5China Relaxes Restrictions on Overseas Loans So Developers Can Repay Dollar Bonds
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas