Caixin China Biz Roundup: Popstar Kris Wu Detained on Suspicion of Rape
Scandal-plagued celebrity may have to compensate brands for sullied sponsorship deals; China’s securities watchdog vows to make IPO policies more predictable; and China's capital to impose inbound travel restrictions
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: Cash-Strapped Local Governments Turn to Financing Vehicles to Plug Fiscal Shortfalls
- 2In Depth: Has China’s Monetary Policy Reached Its Limit?
- 3Weaker Demand for Chinese Goods Spells End of Shipping Boom
- 4Former Head of Exim Bank’s Beijing Branch Kicked Out of Communist Party
- 5Cover Story: The Heated Fight Against Facial Recognition Scams
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas