Caixin China Biz Roundup: Tencent Shares Rattle After State Media Blasts Gaming Addiction
Commentary may have spooked investors into thinking it could soon be ‘game over’ for the industry; how a national child welfare law could ease fertility woes; and major private education firms scrap earnings releases
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: China’s Plan to Break Foreign Iron Ore Dependence — Mine More at Home
- 2Cover Story: Graft Scandal Casts Long Shadow Over China’s Chipmaking Ambitions
- 3Yuan Bonds Debut in Russia as Challenge to Dollar Dominance Builds
- 4Vacancy Rates in Chinese Cities Signal Risk of Oversupply
- 5Hong Kong to Announce Hotel Quarantine Cut as Soon as Monday
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas