Caixin China Biz Roundup: Vaping Shares Up in Flames Following State Media Report
Critical article states how some e-cigarette companies continue to illegally sell to underage kids; Beijing’s plan to get the public fitter; and Kuaishou shares hit an all-time low
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: China’s Halting Steps to Dial Back ‘Zero Covid’
- 2Woman Hangs Herself in Makeshift Covid Quarantine Hospital
- 3China’s Birth Rate Plumbs Low Not Seen in Decades, Government Reports
- 4Chart of the Day: China’s Rich Are Getting Richer
- 5Central Bank Plans New Lending Tool to Support Embattled Developers
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas