Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: China and NFTs
Plus, President Biden’s nomination for the new U.S. ambassador to China; ride-hailing firms to pay drivers better; and Beijing’s ‘common prosperity’ ambitions
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Weibo to Guide Hong Kong Offering Price at HK$272.80 a Share
- 2Protecting China’s Biodiversity Requires Preventative Action, Supreme Court Says
- 3EV-Battery Maker CATL to Build $5 Billion New Production Base
- 4Shanghai Composite Index Fell 0.09% on Thursday
- 5Alibaba-Backed Bike-Sharing Startup Hello Races for Electric Sales
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas