Aug 27, 2021 05:55 PMPODCAST
Caixin China Biz Roundup: ‘Common Prosperity’ Does Not Mean Robbing the Rich
Government official’s comments may quell fears of mandatory income redistribution; China’s U.N. envoy calls on WHO to probe U.S. labs in hunt for coronavirus origins; and Ant Group’s mutual fund platform sees sixfold leap in profit
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1In Depth: Solving China’s Soaring Youth Unemployment
- 2Fugitive Billionaire Guo Wengui Arrested in New York
- 3China Strengthens Communist Party Oversight of Financial Sector
- 4Regulators Tighten Grip on China’s $2.9 Trillion Private Fund Industry
- 5LONGi Green Energy to Build $600 Million Solar Panel Plant in U.S.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas