Aug 28, 2021 05:00 PMPODCAST
China Stories: How a Caixin Photo Started a Debate on the Value of NFTs
Will nonfungible tokens solve creators’ copyright problems or end up a vehicle for piracy?
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Five Things to Know About Chinese Trust Firms’ Scramble to Offload Risky Assets
- 2In Depth: Chinese Fast Fashion Platforms Could Be Next U.S. Target
- 3Kunming Scrambles to Pay Off $170 Million of Financing Vehicle Debt
- 4Top Solar Firm Warns Excess Capacity Risks Wave of Failures
- 5Update: EV Startup Aiways Looks Overseas as Domestic Business Grinds to a Halt, Sources Say
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas