Caixin China Biz Roundup: Chinese Social Media Urged to Push ‘Positive Content'
Internet platforms to endorse content promoting socialist values and traditional culture; failed buyout fuels uncertainty about Soho China; and Fujian kicks off mass testing amid local Covid outbreak
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Power Supply Squeeze Leads Several Chinese Provinces to Impose Restrictions
- 2In Depth: How Evergrande Hid Its Debt
- 3Caixin Explains: How Evergrande’s Hui Ka Yan Blew Up a $43 Billion Fortune
- 4In Depth: Behind HNA’s Fall, a Web of Nepotism Spreading from New York to Hainan
- 5In Depth: How a Liaoning Bank Got Sucked Into the Evergrande Vortex
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas