Sep 17, 2021 07:24 PMPODCAST
Caixin China Biz Roundup: Understanding ‘Common Prosperity'
Behind the buzzword; health authorities say Fujian Covid flare-up was probably caused by a patient who was infected during quarantine; and ‘SPAC-tacular’ news about a flying taxi developer
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s Tobacco Monopoly Is Swept Up in Corruption Probes
- 2Kunming Scrambles to Pay Off $170 Million of Financing Vehicle Debt
- 3Update: EV Startup Aiways Looks Overseas as Domestic Business Grinds to a Halt, Sources Say
- 4Top Solar Firm Warns Excess Capacity Risks Wave of Failures
- 5Shein Marches Into Amazon-Like Platform to Compete With Temu
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas