China Stories: Scam Surgeries Expose Ills at China’s For-Profit Hospitals
Emboldened by lax regulation and protected by a network of corrupt officials, Ouya Men’s Health Hospital perpetrated brazen medical fraud for years
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Feb. 10, 2021.
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: China’s Halting Steps to Dial Back ‘Zero Covid’
- 2Woman Hangs Herself in Makeshift Covid Quarantine Hospital
- 3China’s Birth Rate Plumbs Low Not Seen in Decades, Government Reports
- 4Chart of the Day: China’s Rich Are Getting Richer
- 5Central Bank Plans New Lending Tool to Support Embattled Developers
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas