China Stories: Scam Surgeries Expose Ills at China’s For-Profit Hospitals
Emboldened by lax regulation and protected by a network of corrupt officials, Ouya Men’s Health Hospital perpetrated brazen medical fraud for years
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Feb. 10, 2021.
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1China-Developed C919 Jet to Cost Twice the Expected Price, Filing Shows
- 2China Says It Will ‘Strictly Restrict’ People From Entering or Leaving the Country
- 3Weekend Long Read: The Free Market Isn’t to Blame for Shanghai’s Lockdown Woes
- 4BioNTech’s Covid Vaccine Safety Trial in China Completed Four Months Ago, Registry Shows
- 5Opinion: How Singapore Could Outperform Shanghai, Hong Kong to Become Asia’s Financial Center
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas