China Stories: How China Won Its 70-Year Battle With Malaria
While better treatments and improved sanitation were key to reducing the impact of the disease, it was a campaign of rapid, targeted measures that led to its elimination
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Sep 1, 2021
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: China Lines Up Yet More Aid for the Property Sector, But Will It Be Enough? (Part 1）
- 2Cover Story: China’s Share Markets Back on the Fundraising Menu for Ailing Developers (Part 2)
- 3Cover Story: China’s Housing Recovery Will Require Rebooting the Economy (Part 3)
- 4China Steps Up Timetable for Senior Vaccinations as Covid Cases Surge
- 5Guangzhou Spares Home-Bound From Mass Covid Testing
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas