Oct 04, 2021 05:00 PMPODCAST
China Stories: What’s Next for China’s After-School Tutoring Industry?
While new rules cause upheaval, companies picking up the pieces find a range of opportunities and some promising business models
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Aug 16, 2021
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: 2008 Redux? SVB Collapse Raises Questions About Banking Oversight
- 2SVB Collapse Catches Chinese Tech Startups, Private Funds Off Guard
- 3Beijing Welcomes Ex-Taiwan Leader’s Visit to the Mainland
- 4Former Chief of Chip Giant Unigroup Charged With Corruption
- 5Opinion: What China Can Learn From SVB’s Collapse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas