China Stories: Relaxed Residency Rules in Yangtze Delta Aim to Poach Talent From Biggest Cities
Some lower-tier cities in eastern China are rolling out the red carpet for highly educated young professionals as the central government urges jobseekers to forsake mega cities for smaller urban areas
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Jul 14, 2021
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: China Lines Up Yet More Aid for the Property Sector, But Will It Be Enough? (Part 1）
- 2Cover Story: China’s Share Markets Back on the Fundraising Menu for Ailing Developers (Part 2)
- 3Cover Story: China’s Housing Recovery Will Require Rebooting the Economy (Part 3)
- 4China Steps Up Timetable for Senior Vaccinations as Covid Cases Surge
- 5Guangzhou Spares Home-Bound From Mass Covid Testing
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas