Caixin China Biz Roundup: Faraday Hits Back at Short-Seller Allegations
Report casts doubt whether the EV-maker “will ever sell a car;” several private lenders received record fines for misconduct; and coal prices swell after severe flooding shuts down mines
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Woman Hangs Herself in Makeshift Covid Quarantine Hospital
- 2China’s Birth Rate Plumbs Low Not Seen in Decades, Government Reports
- 3China’s Covid Cases Hit Record For Third Straight Day as Lockdown Fatigue Grows
- 4Chart of the Day: China’s Rich Are Getting Richer
- 5In Depth: Why Saltwater Is Getting Into Shanghai’s Drinking Supply
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas