Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: China Eyes Entry Into Pacific Trade Pact
Plus, the causes of the power shortages; U.S. and Chinese trade chiefs hold online meeting; and concerns over contagion from the Evergrande crisis loom
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: Trouble at Crypto Hedge Fund Sparks Contagion Fears
- 2Less Than 0.1% of Shanghai’s Hospitalized Covid Patients Develop Severe Illness, Study Shows
- 3China Tests Technology That Could Beam Solar Power From Space to Earth
- 4China Junk Bond Selloff Enters New Phase With Record Fosun Rout
- 5China Resumes More International Flights as Crippling Covid Curbs Ease
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas