Caixin China Biz Roundup: IMF Board Backs Georgieva After Data Bias Fiasco
IMF head had been accused of tampering with China stats; Beijing’s energy self-reliance ambitions; and Tesla’s Shanghai plant has been outproducing its factory in California
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: Cash-Strapped Local Governments Turn to Financing Vehicles to Plug Fiscal Shortfalls
- 2Gallery: China’s Homegrown Jet Is Ready for Takeoff
- 3In Depth: Has China’s Monetary Policy Reached Its Limit?
- 4Weaker Demand for Chinese Goods Spells End of Shipping Boom
- 5Former Head of Exim Bank’s Beijing Branch Kicked Out of Communist Party
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas