Caixin China Biz Roundup: IMF Board Backs Georgieva After Data Bias Fiasco
IMF head had been accused of tampering with China stats; Beijing’s energy self-reliance ambitions; and Tesla’s Shanghai plant has been outproducing its factory in California
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How China Stumbled Into a Giant Energy Shortage
- 2What’s Off-Limits in China’s Newly Revised ‘Negative List’ for Investment
- 3Tech Insider: Xiaomi Bulks Up, Huawei Sprawls
- 4Northeastern City Tries to Warm Up Quickly Cooling Property Market
- 5China Fines Meituan $533 Million to End Antitrust Probe
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas