Caixin China Biz Roundup: Microsoft to Shut LinkedIn in China
Professional networking site attributes decision to ‘challenging environment’; Binance to shut down yuan trading operations; and European firms call for more clarity on power outages
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 3Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 4China’s Plunging Land Sales Threaten Local Government Coffers
- 5Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas