Caixin China Biz Roundup: Top Pianist Caught Up in Prostitution Scandal
Beijing police reportedly detain musician Li Yundi on prostitution allegation; TikTok to testify at U.S. Senate hearing on underage users; and China’s central bank chief calls Evergrande risks controllable
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 3Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 4China’s Plunging Land Sales Threaten Local Government Coffers
- 5Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas