Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: Huawei Scores Huge Saudi Arabia Energy Contract
Plus, Beijing denies it has tested a nuclear-capable hypersonic missile; China closes loophole allowing under-age users to circumvent gaming restrictions; and tech giants start dismantling their ‘walled gardens’
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s ‘Zero-Covid’ Looks Done. So, What to Expect Next?
- 2Analysis: Guangzhou Becomes Test Case for Coexistence With Covid in China
- 3Beijing City Government Denies Rumors That Covid Controls Set to be Scrapped
- 4Reports of the Death of Hui Ka Yan May Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
- 5Economists Split Over China’s 2023 Outlook
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas