Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: Huawei Scores Huge Saudi Arabia Energy Contract
Plus, Beijing denies it has tested a nuclear-capable hypersonic missile; China closes loophole allowing under-age users to circumvent gaming restrictions; and tech giants start dismantling their ‘walled gardens’
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: How Bad Is China’s Manufacturing Exodus?
- 2After Junk Downgrade, China’s Largest Developer Announces $441 Million Bond Buyback
- 3CATL Unveils Battery That Power a Car Up to 1,000 Kilometers on One Charge
- 4Roundup: Where Analysts Think China’s Economy Is Going This Year
- 5Two Killed in Nio Test Car That Fell From Third Floor
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas