Caixin China Biz Roundup: Don’t Discriminate Against Foreign Businesses, China Warns
Finance ministry reminds local governments to treat foreign businesses fairly; why injured flexible workers often lose in court; and the number of active private tutoring businesses nosedives
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Gallery: Beijing’s Rebuilt Fengtai Railway Station
- 2Shanghai Data Exchange Launches Trading in Bid to Boost Digital Economy
- 3Trending in China: Netizens Call for Tougher Laws to Rein in Irresponsible Dog Owners
- 4CX Daily: Art Fraud Lifts Lid on Illegal Public Fundraising
- 5China Green Bulletin: China Pledges $31 Billion of Credit to Back Clean Utilization of Coal
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas