China Stories: China’s Struggle to Balance Green Goals With Keeping Lights On
This year’s massive power crunch shows the challenge of balancing China’s need for electricity with fighting climate change by slashing coal burning
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Oct 15, 2021.Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2Four Things to Know About Chinese Policy Banks’ Extra $120 Billion for Infrastructure
- 3In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 4Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 5Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas