Caixin China Biz Roundup: Not-So-Hot Property
Real estate sales dwindle; the Chinese city stuck in an endless state of semi-lockdown; and Disneyland Shanghai temporarily closes after visitor contracts Covid
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1China-Developed C919 Jet to Cost Twice the Expected Price, Filing Shows
- 2China Says It Will ‘Strictly Restrict’ People From Entering or Leaving the Country
- 3Weekend Long Read: The Free Market Isn’t to Blame for Shanghai’s Lockdown Woes
- 4Cover Story: China’s Race to Provide for Its Aging Population
- 5BioNTech’s Covid Vaccine Safety Trial in China Completed Four Months Ago, Registry Shows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas