Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: Adding Insult to Injury – the Plight of Uninsured Gig Workers
Plus, steel output shrinks as China works to cut carbon emissions; Beijing urges the U.S. to stop playing the ‘Taiwan card’; and major power producers see huge losses on rising coal prices
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s ‘Zero-Covid’ Looks Done. So, What to Expect Next?
- 2Analysis: Guangzhou Becomes Test Case for Coexistence With Covid in China
- 3China to Fully Reopen by Mid-2023, Top UBS Economist Predicts
- 4China Targets Seniors in Renewed Covid Vaccination Drive
- 5In Depth: U.S. Audit Row Dims Big Accounting’s Prospects in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas