Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: China Gets Ready for Double 11
Plus, China’s exports climb for the 13th straight month; Beijing gets tough on ‘diehard Taiwan separatists’; and quarantine requirements may soon be dropped for travel between the mainland and Hong Kong
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 3China’s Plunging Land Sales Threaten Local Government Coffers
- 4Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 5Chinese Beauty App Meitu Warns of $52.3 Million Loss on Crypto Bets
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas