Caixin China Biz Roundup: U.S. Restarts Visa Services in China
Washington eases its Covid travel restrictions; Alibaba bets on bike-sharing startup Hello; and Beijing seeks to better synchronize the digital yuan and payment apps
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Weibo to Guide Hong Kong Offering Price at HK$272.80 a Share
- 2EV-Battery Maker CATL to Build $5 Billion New Production Base
- 3Shanghai Composite Index Fell 0.09% on Thursday
- 4Alibaba-Backed Bike-Sharing Startup Hello Races for Electric Sales
- 5Update: Chinese Regulator Denies Reports of VIE Listing Ban
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas