Caixin China Biz Roundup: China Edges Closer to Approving mRNA Jabs as Booster Shots
Regulators take a step closer to clearing the locally developed mRNA vaccines for use against Covid; social media app Xiaohongshu scores an $18 billion dollar valuation; and Chinese courts will blacklist people who sue under false pretenses
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1China’s Youth Unemployment Rate Rises to Another Record
- 2U.S. Restrictions on Chip Software Exports Could Bite in the Long Term, Analysts Say
- 3Cover Story: The Challenges Ahead for China’s Digital Yuan
- 4Weekend Long Read: What Challenges Await Singapore’s New Leadership
- 5China’s Housing Market Weakens Further Amid Shaken Confidence
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas