Caixin China Biz Roundup: Graft Busters Expose Naked Official’s Shady Shenanigans
Top Shanghai data cop sacked for dabbling in bribery and ‘sensual pleasures’; Beijing discusses plans to build bridges from the Chinese mainland to Taiwan; Washington blacklists several Chinese chipmakers
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Energy Insider: China’s New-Energy Vehicle Industry Booms
- 2Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: China Battles Omicron and Delta Outbreaks
- 3China Plans Millions of Low-Cost Rental Homes in Equality Push
- 4Tesla Accounts for Half of China’s 2021 NEV Exports
- 5Lithium Price Breaks Record on Tight Supply Concerns
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas