Caixin China Biz Roundup: Graft Busters Expose Naked Official’s Shady Shenanigans
Top Shanghai data cop sacked for dabbling in bribery and ‘sensual pleasures’; Beijing discusses plans to build bridges from the Chinese mainland to Taiwan; Washington blacklists several Chinese chipmakers
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1China’s Youth Unemployment Rate Rises to Another Record
- 2U.S. Restrictions on Chip Software Exports Could Bite in the Long Term, Analysts Say
- 3Cover Story: The Challenges Ahead for China’s Digital Yuan
- 4Weekend Long Read: What Challenges Await Singapore’s New Leadership
- 5China’s Housing Market Weakens Further Amid Shaken Confidence
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas