Caixin Summit Bonus Episode: Jacinda Ardern
In her keynote speech, New Zealand's prime minister discusses challenges and opportunities for the world in the economy, environmental issues and the Covid-19 pandemic.
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Four Things to Know About Chinese Policy Banks’ Extra $120 Billion for Infrastructure
- 2In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 3In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 4In Depth: Local and National Interests Clash in China’s New Green Power Market
- 5Chinese Automakers Face Persistent Chip Shortage
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas