China Stories: How Drugmakers Feed on Chinese Parents’ Anxiety Over Children’s Height
China’s market for human growth hormone surges, benefiting GeneScience and Anke Biotechnology as foreign suppliers rush in
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Nov. 01, 2021.Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata（firstname.lastname@example.org）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Energy Insider: China’s New-Energy Vehicle Industry Booms
- 2Caixin-Sinica Business Brief: China Battles Omicron and Delta Outbreaks
- 3China Plans Millions of Low-Cost Rental Homes in Equality Push
- 4Tesla Accounts for Half of China’s 2021 NEV Exports
- 5Lithium Price Breaks Record on Tight Supply Concerns
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas